About Good Clean Love™
Good Clean Love is a woman-owned company with a mission to increase the awareness and experience of love in the world. Our business offers all natural love products that will enhance your ability to enjoy the passionate side of life and educational resources to provide the insight to see your relationships with new and loving eyes.
Founder and Loveologist, Wendy Strgar, created our core products to meet the personal intimacy needs in her own marriage of 24 years. Good Clean Love products saved her marriage by eliminating the pain that occurred with intimacy. She realized that physically loving her husband gave them the power to heal and unite as a couple. This experience inspired her to create a family of products using healthy and natural ingredients that make love accessible in relationships.
Good Clean Love’s healthy intimacy products have found a home in many natural food stores and pharmacies including Whole Foods and Pharmaca, as well as many spas, gift shops and physicians offices.
Good Clean Love is an approved Coop America Green Company and strives to reduce it’s impact while providing the highest quality ingredients and recyclable packaging materials available. We take our corporate mission of expanding the awareness of love seriously by sharing the wealth of love with peace initiatives around the world. We believe that by helping women to create and sustain strong families, we make the world a more loving place.
Good Clean Love is a signer of the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics and is continuously working to educate women, physicians and retail stores about the importance of clean and healthy ingredients in love products. We believe that it is vital to replace the use of petrochemicals and parabens in all intimacy products. We provide samples to schools, doctor’s offices and cancer treatment centers.
Good Clean Love is headquartered in Eugene, Oregon in the beautiful Northwest. All of our products are manufactured in the USA.
Good Clean Love Promises:
- All natural, healthy and beautiful products to inspire the lover in all of us
- Sexual health resources.
- Insightful and fun newsletters to help you sustain your love.
- Ask the Loveologist – real advice for healthy loving
- Quick, discreet and fairly priced shipping options
- Prompt, helpful and friendly customer service
- Total customer privacy- complete web security – with no spam, no exceptions
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Goodcleanlove.com. If you don’t absolutely love your purchase of Good Clean Love lubricants, love oil, and body candy, you can exchange your item or get your money back within 15 days of purchase. We are not able to accept returns on other items sold on the site, such as toys, books, and accessories.
Returning an Item Purchased on Goodcleanlove.com:
1) Call our offices at 541-344-4483 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details regarding your purchase from Goodcleanlove.com within 15 days of purchase.
2) Please detail the reason for you dissatisfaction.
3) Let us know if you would like to exchange the item or receive a refund.
4) Mail the item back to us. All exchanges and refunds will be processed upon receipt of the original purchase.
5) All returns will be credited to the original form of payment (excluding shipping and handling charges).
6) Please allow up to 15 days for us to receive your return and process your credit. Once the return is processed, we will send an e-mail confirmation of your credit. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
Exchanging* a Good Clean Love Item Purchased in a Retail Store:
1) Contact the store where the item was purchased and ask them about their return policy.
2) If they do not resolve your concern, call our offices at 541-344-4483 or email us at email@example.com within 15 days of purchase.
3) Please detail the reason for you dissatisfaction.
4) Let us know what item you would like to exchange.
5) Mail the item back to us. All exchanges and refunds will be processed upon receipt of the original purchase.
6) Please allow up to 15 days for us to receive your return and process your exchange.
*Good Clean Love items purchased in a retail store are eligible for exchange, but not for refund.
Testimonials from the Heart
Just a note to tell all of you that I am a thrilled customer and will be from now on. I am a Cancer survivor for 5 years now and was miserable for all those years not being able to make adequate love with my husband. It was so painful he was afraid to touch me. You are right all those other products make it worse. I burned and it felt like sand paper sex (as my Gyno puts it)! Your Good Clean Love Is a MIRACLE !!! THANK YOU so much. Anyway…you gave me my sex life back…. Very truly yours, Linda
Good Clean Love has become the preferred lubricant of most of my peri- and postmenopausal patients since I have suggested it in my gynecologic practice. It is smooth, long-lasting, and best of all, free of unnatural ingredients. I can recommend it with confidence. —Jan H Stafl, MD, FACOG
I just wanted to take a moment and tell you how awesome your product is! I love that this is one of the few vegan lubricants out on the market, and it is simply the best. I’ve been recommending it to everyone. Keep up the great work and I can’t wait to try new flavors. Thanks, Rebecca
As a sexual medicine gynecologist and sexual counselor, that specializes in female pelvic health, I am often faced with a range of female sexual dysfunction issues. One of the most effective lubricants that I recommend for persistent vaginal dryness and pain is the Good Clean Love brand personal lubricants. Even among my most sensitive patients,including cancer survivors, these lubricants are well tolerated and permit my patients to have a positive sexually satisfying sexual and sensual experience. I recommend Good Clean Love products because they are natural, organic and healthy alternatives to the petrochemical products that dominate the market. —Dr. Michael Krychman
I am a Director Women’s Health at the Marino Center for Integrative Health in Cambridge Massachusetts and would love to have information and samples of your Good clean love lubricant available for my patients. This is the best lubricant I have used and want to get the word out. I find the best way is to have a small sample available for patients to use. After the first experience I think my patients will be hooked. —Deb Morrill
When clients ask me what personal lubricant I suggest, one brand comes to mind. Good Clean Love. Because Good Clean Love uses organic ingredients from sustainable sources, and because their products feel and taste great – without having the dangerous amounts of glycerin that other companies use, I recommend GCL’s products above all others. And if an adult boutique wants me to send my clients there, one of the ‘weeding out’ questions I ask is, ‘What lubes do you carry?’ If they don’t carry GCL, I’ll think twice before sending anybody to their store. My advice as a sexologist is: don’t just ask for any lubricant. Ask for Good Clean Love by name. It’s good for you, your partner, and the Earth – that’s a menage-a-trois worth celebrating! —Eric Marlowe Garrison, MAEd, MSc (London), ACS